AUTHOR: MM TITLE: Apologies DATE: 9/05/2008 08:11:00 AM ----- BODY:
I've been distracted over the last month with the chaos of summer and Bubs starting preschool (yikes!) so unfortunately, this blog fell off the "To Do List" for a bit. I'm trying to get into a bit of a more organized mode so hopefully, I'll be back to posting regularly on this site over the next week.
He made it through the first day without any problems and being in the carpool line to pick him up was completely surreal. My heart started racing when I saw the teacher with the walkie-talkie in her hand calling into the building for the little ones as their parents pulled up. Once upon a time, when I was a sub and pregnant with Bubs, I was on that side of the line, bringing the little ones out to the anxiously waiting cars. Despite the 20 deep car line and the fact that us preschool parents for the most part were newbies at this, it went smoothly and quickly.
My two little monsters as we're getting ready to go:
Funny, Mister didn't seem too lost without his big brother. It was nice to spend the day with him and we'll have more of that to come.

Labels:

-------- AUTHOR: MM TITLE: Apologies DATE: 9/05/2008 08:11:00 AM ----- BODY:
I've been distracted over the last month with the chaos of summer and Bubs starting preschool (yikes!) so unfortunately, this blog fell off the "To Do List" for a bit. I'm trying to get into a bit of a more organized mode so hopefully, I'll be back to posting regularly on this site over the next week.
He made it through the first day without any problems and being in the carpool line to pick him up was completely surreal. My heart started racing when I saw the teacher with the walkie-talkie in her hand calling into the building for the little ones as their parents pulled up. Once upon a time, when I was a sub and pregnant with Bubs, I was on that side of the line, bringing the little ones out to the anxiously waiting cars. Despite the 20 deep car line and the fact that us preschool parents for the most part were newbies at this, it went smoothly and quickly.
My two little monsters as we're getting ready to go:
Funny, Mister didn't seem too lost without his big brother. It was nice to spend the day with him and we'll have more of that to come.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Blogger PMG Smith Family DATE:9/05/2008 11:59:00 AM Hooray! I've been waiting for a new post from you. :o) Glad things went well on the first day of pre-school, too. ----- --------